- Q: I was confused by a series of calls near the end of the Seahawks Packers game. And make no mistake, there’s already a
- Search Engine Optimization Udacity
- How to Find a Mentor When Making Money Online
- James Lewis: How social media facilities you to pursue your passion
- GTA 5 – Money Glitch 1.41 “Get Unlimited Money Glitch 1.41” GTA 5 Online 1.41 Money Glitch
One way to make money online is to market your skills to off line businesses. This offers a tremendous income opportunity to those who are willing to tap into it. There are many reasons why this market is ripe for your online marketing skills and we will look at a few of those right now.
1. Many off line businesses are struggling right now when it comes to marketing themselves. Some of the old tried and true methods of promoting a business are just not as effective as they used to be.
For example Yellow Pages are not used as exclusively as they used to be when someone has a need for a product. In the past they would go to the Yellow Pages and find advertisers and began calling those close to where they lived.
Today more people use local search on search engines such as Google by typing in targeted keyword phrases. Off line businesses that do not have an online presence are losing potential customers because of it.
This presents an opportunity for the Internet marketer to make money doing search engine optimization for off line businesses. This is truly a win-win situation for yourself, the off line business, and their potential customer.
2. Offline business people are busy and do not know how to market your business online. This is apparent when you take a look at their website.
Many off-line businesses have websites that don’t even include the proper meta tags. And is you take a look at their website things are laid out extremely poorly.
You can make money by cleaning their website up and optimizing the pages correctly. By making it easy to navigate their visitors will have a more enjoyable first impression of them.
3. Another simple thing you can do is to add a lead capture form to their web pages. The majority of offline businesses are wasting traffic every day because they are not capturing their prospects contact information.
As an online marketer you could make a full time living just putting capture pages on websites for businesses who do not currently have them. You can make additional money by creating an email follow up series for the offline business too.
As you can see offline businesses need your online marketing skills because they have no idea how to do it themselves. And those that have a little bit of Internet marketing knowledge are usually too busy to implement things, so they are willing to pay someone like you to do it for them.
Summary: One way to make money online is to market your skills to off line businesses. This offers a tremendous income opportunity to those who are willing to tap into it. There are many reasons why this market is ripe for your online marketing skills and we will look at a few of those right now.