- Tiny Defends Reginae Carter Being Bashed By Social Media For Dance Video
- Hurricane Irma On Social Media
- THIS GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH IS *EASY* AND IT IS *WORKING NOW* – Car Duplication Glitch (GTA V Online)
- Pinterest SEO: How to Optimize Pinterest Boards
- How to earn money online from YouTube without Adsense | 4 Method to earn money online from YouTube |
Which is better? Free Search Engine Optimization advertising or Pay-Per-Click advertising?
http://www.bluefireseo.com (678) 456-4875 email@example.com
We share our expertise on this important topic so that you can get the best value from local search marketing tactics.
Does it make sense to invest in local SEO?
Why not just buy pay-per-click ads in Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing, Taboola, etc.? After all, SEO isn’t instant. Buying ad space is quick (assuming the ad gets approved).
This is reasonable response, and a common question asked of digital marketers by prospective clients.
The answer is simple. Let’s look at it from two angles.
1. Power. Pay-per-click does’t help your website become any more powerful. It’s a temporary fix. And that’s okay if you are advertising something time sensitive like a Labor Day sale or upcoming concert.
Search engine optimization (“SEO”) gradually moves your website into a valuable, powerful, long-term digital asset.
2. Most significantly, the massive difference in total potential leads you can pull in from the natural listings of local SEO is an irresistible advantage that should not be denied.
Let’s look at a quick example:
Let’s say that on average 1,000 people a month search for “Atlanta personal injury lawyer.” There will be seven pay-per-click advertisers all fighting to receive 10 – 15% of the clicks. Yes, that’s right, only 10-15% of searchers will click one of the pay-per-click ads. So all seven lawyers are competing for 1/7 of 100-150 leads. That’s 14-21 leads per lawyer, and maybe 2-4 who actually hire you.
Of course, you know that’s not enough to really grow your business.
On the other hand, the top few natural search results (not PPC) will receive over 50% of the leads.
Would you rather have 10 leads per month or 500?
The math and the answer are both simple.
Call, text or email us today to increase your local SEO visibility and get Google leads coming your way.
If nothing else, take advantage of our free website SEO analysis tool and that will at least getting you pointed in the right direction. A $300 value free for your use.
Atlanta, Cumming, Alpharetta, Forsyth local seo expert.