- Kaymu Earnings – Earn Money Online With Kaymu.PK
- Jr NTR Birthday CDP Creates New Trend Hungama In Social Media | #NTRBirthdayCDP | Mana Cinetakies
- The Role of Social Media in the 2016 Presidential Election
- Brookfield police arrest student after alleged threatening social media post
- MAKE MONEY ONLINE – Youtube – Real REVENUE
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Why Its Important
Search engine optimization(SEO) is nowadays more important than ever and it is necessary for every website to understand the true meaning of SEO as well as the potential it creates for every business.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization(SEO) is a set of rules that can be followed by website (or blog) owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings.
In addition, it is a great way to increase the quality and searches of their web sites by making them user- friendly.
Why is SEO important?
In today’s competitive market, SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems.
If you have a web site, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.
Search engine optimization is essential because:
· The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store you need to in the top positions.
· SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
· Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
· SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.