- BEST SEO TUTORIAL 15 SEO DESIGN AND LAYOUT TIPS
- HOW TO BECOME AN SEO WRITER | #JASLEARNIT 027
- Rank Website #1 on Google with SEO 2017 (Complete Tutorial)
- Blogging tutorial: Why blog for business? | lynda.com
- Olx Add Posting Tutorials | Start Business with Olx | Free earn Money Online by Add Posting |
Are you looking for some ways to make money? Be it online or offline, there are many opportunities out there. You need to do some research and decide, which is more suitable for you.
Here are few ways that you can make money offline:
1) Flyer Or Leaflets Distributing
There are many local business owners who are looking for freelancers to help them distribute their flyers. It is not logical and too high in cost to engage a full time worker just to distribute the flyers, so you can offer your services to them.
Simply flip through the Yellow pages and call the local business owners, check out whether they need your service in this area or not. I am sure you will definitely get a job if you have made enough calls.
You can check out the market rates for providing this kind of service, by spending 2-3 hours per day distributing flyers door to door will make you earn some easy cash.
2) Day Care Centre For Doggies
There are many dog owners who have trouble looking for people to take care of their dogs when they are out of town. If your house is big enough and you like digs, you can consider converting a portion of your house into a day care centre for dogs. It is quite a profitable business as the market rate is about $20 – 30 per day for a dog.
Besides, you can also provide grooming services for the dogs, and you can charge your customers separately.