- Latest Banking News | How To Earn Money | Make Money Online With ATM
- Why SEO? Here’s why you should you implement SEO in 2017! Skyrocket your business | SEO Augusta GA
- How To Get More Traffic To Your Website – How To Promote Your Website And Increase Traffic!
- Youtube – Broadcast yourself
- Bank ATM Business In India – एटीएम मशीन लगवाकर बैठे-बैठे हर महीने कमाए 30-50 हज़ार रुपये | Bank ATM
When I first started with my online freelance writing career, there was nothing I wanted more than to make money writing. As I hunted down various jobs for freelance writing, I wrote up careful proposals that detailed just how much time I needed to research and write up these projects. And as I wanted to aim for my $45 per hour freelance writing fee, I submitted estimated project fees that I thought were completely reasonable.
Now I look back on that classic amateur mistake and laugh – because I didn’t have a single clue as to what I was doing. In order to make money writing, I was submitting outrageous proposals that would see a single client paying upwards of $90 for a simple 500-word article.
I’m practically burning with embarrassment just thinking about it!
You see, my mistake was that I thought in order to Make Money Writing , I had to charge my precise hourly rate and factor in loads of time for research. I blame this mistake on having just come out of university, where writing up a 500-page research paper would have taken days, if not weeks. But online freelance writing operates at a fundamentally different level. The client doesn’t give a hoot as to how long it will take you to properly research and write up a 500-word article; they just want the project done at a price that won’t force them to go bankrupt.
That’s where I had an epiphany about online freelance writing: if I wanted to make money writing, then I needed to learn how to write and research better articles quickly. I had to chuck away the careful research, outlines and drafts, and learn how to write up killer articles that would wow the client the first time around.
It was an epiphany that went against every bone in my English major body, but I knew that if I wanted to make money writing, I had to do it – and so do you. With that in mind, take a look at some of the tips I used to accelerate my article writing and start raking in more money from my freelance writing jobs:
- First and foremost, stop with the academic writing. You’re not writing for school, nor are you writing to gain a Nobel Peace Prize nomination; nine times out of ten, you’re writing for the average online reader. That’s why you should write as though you were sitting with your best friend over a cup of coffee. That means no SAT terms, no drawn-out sentences, and no unnecessary quotations.
- If you want to speed up your writing productivity, close any windows you might have open from research and write from memory. I can’t even tell you how many precious minutes I’ve wasted looking from window to window and re-reading bits of research.
- Set your kitchen timer for twenty minutes and start writing a 500-word article. See how far you get before the timer goes off. If you made it to 200 words, aim for 300 during your next practice session; when you get to 300, shoot for 400. After all, it’s not just the road to Carnegie Hall that’s paved with practice – it’s your freelance writing wealth as well.
When it comes to learning how to make money writing, it’s not the resume experience that matters – it’s the rate at which you churn out fantastic articles.