- How Much Do Bloggers Make? Interview w/ Fashion Blogger @TheFloraLaw | Jacfruits
- Focus On Blogging Activities In Nigeria Pt.3 |Community Report|
- Should You Unfriend Your Ex on Social Media?
- 3 Ways I’m Breaking My Social Media Habit · Stop Wasting Time Online · ad
- Bithiri Sathi On Youth Adiction To Social Media || Funny Conversation With Savitri || Teenmaar News
Arizona social media attorney Ruth Carter announces the release of the revision of her first ebook The Legal Side of Blogging: How Not to get Sued, Fired, Arrested, or Killed. The new version has completely new chapter about blog copyright registration and protection and a new section about strategic lawsuits against public participation (SLAPP) laws. The book is available for $3.99 in the Kindle store: http://amzn.to/13Mu94n.
You can see all the ways to contact and connect with Ruth on the Carter Law Firm website: http://carterlawaz.com/contact/.
Disclaimer: This video does not constitute legal advice. Watching this video does not create an attorney-client relationship with any viewer. If you need personalized legal advice, hire an attorney.