- Irum Farooqi Shares All The Documents On Social Media
- How to make money online using adfly || really easy 2017
- How To Create a Social Media Lower Thirds in After Effects
- One of the most intriguing games of Week 2. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from Eastern Illinois Unive
- Top 23 Easy Ways on how to quickly Earn Money online from Home
There’s no doubt that there’s money at home-staging. If you are a home-stager, you know that you are in a unique business. You get to apply your designing and decorating skills while getting paid! But just like anything else, this business has its disadvantages aside from its benefits.
In this down real estate market, every seller wants to sell their homes fast that they do almost anything to generate a sale especially for their properties which had been stuck for more than a year or so. This is because in real estate, the longer the property stays in your hand; the more difficult it is to be sold. The listing becomes stale and real estate agents will not be willing to show those buyers as there are newer properties in the listings.
The best strategy for sellers to get rid of stuck properties is home-staging. But is repairing, painting, changing of curtains and putting a few flowers in a property worth it? Let’s just say that doing all those processes are not expensive, but have you thought about your competitions? The new built homes? The following are the other disadvantages of this business.
There are many anxious sellers who are desperate of getting rid of their homes and the easiest way that they seem to make that happen is to have their home for home-staging. Staging is, no doubt, the most unique approach to sell homes. However, is it really worth your time and effort? What if you staged a home, and still never sell? You just got your money wasted as well your own time. So what to do?
The following are some tips on the advantages and disadvantages of home-staging your property that is up for sale:
1. It takes so much time and so much effort, and may become expensive in the case of homes that are hard to sell.
2. When talking about investment, home-staging is not practical. Remember, a good investment is spending one dollar and getting two in return. If it’s 1 to 1 or 1 to 0, then it is a very bad investment.
3. If you stage the home while you are still living on it, you will have to empty the furniture, empty the closets and drawers, and keep the bathroom clean and fresh every day. That’s another household chore that is difficult to maintain in regular days.
Unless you are willing to make sacrifices, exert extra effort and willing to risk your money, home-staging might not work for you, so think carefully.