- How to Win at Online Slots Games
- Simple Blogging Tips For Beginners | Blogging Basics | Starting a Blog | Blog Success
- Make Money Online From Home Fast In 2017 (No Survey Jobs)
- Easy legit way to make quick money online with bookscouter $50 a day
- How to Use Web 2.0 to Get PR 2.0 For Your Book Or Ministry
TFS 051: 5 Blogging Tips for Business
In this episode, we’re giving our best blogging tips for business so you can stop screwing around and start treating your blog like the business it is. We’re talking about evergreen, pillar content that you should be creating, how you can start taking your blog seriously, and how to use your blog to grow your business.
You might be surprised on how you can use blogging as a foundational tool for your business! Forget the rumors that blogging isn’t worth your time and energy. It’s all about putting the right strategy behind your blog so you can effectively use it as a business tool.
SIGN UP FOR BUILD A PROFITABLE BLOG HERE: https://www.femtrepreneur.co/build-a-profitable-blog/
– We talk about “pillar content,” what it is, and how you can make sure you’re creating it for your blog.
– How guest blogging may seem counterintuitive, but is actually key when you’re starting out.
– The minimum number of blog posts and blog categories we recommend you have when you’re just getting started.
– The concept of creation versus promotion.
QUOTES WORTH SHARING:
“Start guest blogging before you start putting content on your website, for the simple fact that you don’t have an audience yet.” Mariah http://ctt.ec/3un91
“Less is more, you don’t have to have a ton of articles when you launch.” Mariah http://ctt.ec/GfE5c
“If you’re spending more time writing new content than you are promoting your existing content you’re going to flatline.” Mariah http://ctt.ec/ediT9
“Stick to your niche.” Mariah http://ctt.ec/8a45F
– Episode 49, where we talk about the 10 essential blog posts you should have published. https://www.femtrepreneur.co/blog/blog-post-topic-ideas
– Our list building program, Your First 1k. https://www.yourfirst1k.co/
– One of our favorite blogs, Backlinko, which talks about SEO and is filled with amazing pillar content. http://backlinko.com/
– Our free email course, Build a Profitable Blog! https://www.femtrepreneur.co/build-a-profitable-blog
– Megan’s website for Squarespace resources and tech tips. meganminns.com
– We recommend using Squarespace for blogging so you can easily create your website and get started creating content right away. squarespace.com
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES:
VIEW THE SHOW NOTES:
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION: