- Make Money Online on Facebook Make Money Online Vid 1
- Don’t get me wrong the macaroni necklace’s are nice and the
- How to use your voice on your blog – BLOGGING TIPS #BLOGFIXFRIDAY
- Make Money Online 2018 – AUTOPILOT System – Get MORE Sales with MINIMAL Effort
- Social Media Trolls Tell Lies About Black Panther Movie-Goers
When portrait photographer Sue Bryce spoke at our recent Social Media Marketing Summit, she wasn’t speaking to big businesses. Instead, she reached out to what she called “DIY businesses” — small to medium-sized businesses that manage their own social media instead of hiring someone to do it for them.
Sue has more than 200,000 followers on Facebook, and she grew that audience by keeping things simple. “Focus on creating a visually dynamic product you can share, and just working through what’s shareworthy and what’s interesting. Just trying to stop you from scrolling is my biggest goal.”
To do that, Sue relies on 5 actions she calls the 5 Es: educate, entertain, engage, entice, and elevate. Learn all about the 5 Es in her segment from the Summit!
Connect with Animoto on all things related to video: