- HOW TO rank YouTube videos in trending , amazing and intresting ( alert of the day)
- How long should a blog post be? – Blogging Tips
- All Planned!! The Bill That Opened Door For Social Media Censorship & Control
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatke honeymoon photos shared in social media | वनइंडिया हिंदी
- HOW TO FIND YOUR BLOGGING NICHE [BLOGGING BASICS]
When portrait photographer Sue Bryce spoke at our recent Social Media Marketing Summit, she wasn’t speaking to big businesses. Instead, she reached out to what she called “DIY businesses” — small to medium-sized businesses that manage their own social media instead of hiring someone to do it for them.
Sue has more than 200,000 followers on Facebook, and she grew that audience by keeping things simple. “Focus on creating a visually dynamic product you can share, and just working through what’s shareworthy and what’s interesting. Just trying to stop you from scrolling is my biggest goal.”
To do that, Sue relies on 5 actions she calls the 5 Es: educate, entertain, engage, entice, and elevate. Learn all about the 5 Es in her segment from the Summit!
Connect with Animoto on all things related to video: