- 10 BIGGEST SEO MISTAKES IN 2017
- No Cruz Maltino, Celso Roth n deu nenhuma pista da equipe que
- Lee Scott x Black Josh – Social Media (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
- Message to social media president A.K.A EDDY MURPHY IDAHOSA by Osadiaye Richard Agho
- Moving to Japan, Blogging & Working Full Time // My First Q&A!
Here is a special Widget Which is made very beautiful its spcially made for blog lovers its impress your blog readers its help your readers to bookamark your blog page quickly or can share it easily read later Very easy to share on Social sites, include Facebook Twitter, Pinterest
- Customizable If you know coding can Change the location to anywhere in your blog display
- Include Facebook, Pinterest , Google+ Email to Friend , LinkedIn, Much More
- Specail Feature is Open and close Hear Sliding while draging mouse pointer on heart social bookmarking widget
- When You move mouse point on any bookmark icon it will auto work no need to click for readers.
- There is Much More Things
How to Add this Widget into Your Blogger :
Step 1 >> Go to Blogger Dashboard (For New Blogger Interface) Click on Template > Edit Html and if you are using old blogger dashboard Interface Click on Design > Edit Html so main point is that edit your html main area so open it
Step 2 >> Find the Code bye pressing Ctrl+F and Paste the code From Given Below copy and paste just before or After
There is Many kind of WordPress theme Many of them Have options to add this code to the wordpress just Go to Theme Framework and in the head tag box Paste that code 1stly i given code and in Head tag box enter 2nd num code which i given up copy and paste there.
How You Can add this Manually ?
Just Go to the Template Editor where you can find Header.php and Footer or Body.php simply edit it and enter these codes there that's it.
Hope You like my this Content and Tutorial Feel Free to Bookmark or Share it
If you troubling with this feel free to comment here i will try my best to help you fast .