- Jquery Menu For Blogs with Beautiful Moving Tabs by Gooey
- How to Free Your Partner and Why is it So Difficult?
- The Walkers Wave or How Not to do Social Media
- Blogging 101: 7 Basic Steps to Creating a Blog for Online Business Success
- Does Voice Search and/or Conversational Search Change SEO Tactics or Strategy? – Whiteboard Friday
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR MUSICIANS
If you find this video useful, please click Like, and Subscribe
In this video I give content ideas for bands and musicians who are looking to grow a social media following and improve engagement with current and potential fans and followers.
I discuss the concept behind the 80/20 rule that should form the base of all musicians social media strategy. Details in the video.
If you have any questions on anything mentioned in this video, comment below and I will answer as soon as possible.
I spend much of my time offering free advice and information to musicians keen to succeed in the Music Industry. If you appreciate what I do, then please like & share this video to help others. It can only help to support the Music Industry, helping it grow.
(Oh, and i’ve hidden Jeremy Corbyn somewhere in this video, comment when you’ve found him!)
Read the Award-Nominated Blog: www.sunnystuartwinter.com
Follow & Tweet: @sunnynorwich
Get daily Music news: www.facebook.com/sunnystuartwinterblog
Interact on Instagram: @sunnynorwich
SUCH GREAT HEIGHTS
Watch the latest Episode with Katie Malco: