- Housewife Income Ideas: Beauty Blogging
- Black Milk Talks About People Faking The Gang Lifestyle On Social Media | Pull Up
- Travel Vlog: 9 Days in China: Shanghai, Beijing, Xi’an, Zhangjiajie | HAUSOFCOLOR
- Search Engine Optimization Meaning Marathi
- Top tips for PSX investors & traders – Make money online by trading today – 11th January 2018
Most sports fans of big football teams will also be following them and their star players on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Increasingly big clubs are tuning into the power of social media to help build their brand.
But what if you turn that on its head? Imagine a football team put together on social media, where the fans are the ones who influence who they play next. That is happening in the UK.
Al Jazeera’s Sara Khairat reports from London.
Subscribe to our channel http://bit.ly/AJSubscribe
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
Check our website: http://www.aljazeera.com/