- Four Mile Village Search Engine Optimization
- How to Start A Fashion Blog
- Pac-12 best of beach volleyball on social media: Kerri Walsh Jennings Court
- Gta 5 Online Glitches: *SOLO + EASY* Bypass Daily Sell Limit! (GTA 5 Online Money Glitch) Sell Cars!
- Social Media Star Ep 2 | Bhuvan Bam, Rajkummar Rao
A new survey has found 53% of kids aged between 8 and 13 use Instagram even though they are not actually allowed to until after they turn 13. That rule is just one of many written in most social media sites’ terms and conditions – that huge document that everyone has to say they’ve read before signing up. But what else is in there? Well, experts say most terms and conditions pages are way too complex for kids to understand, so they’re campaigning for a change.
TEACHER RESOURCES (Digital Technologies 3-8)
“Students will learn why it’s important to understand social media terms and conditions.”
BTN STORY PAGE
RELATED BTN STORY
Digital Footprint: http://www.abc.net.au/btn/story/s3220088.htm
Data Security: http://www.abc.net.au/btn/story/s3845649.htm