- Food Blogging in Delhi Heat | RJ Abhinav
- (100% Works) SOLO Money Glitch With NO Avenger NO Moc (GTA 5 Unlimited Money Glitch) Car Duplication
- Choctaw Bay Estates Search Engine Optimization and Social Media
- How to Make money online fast 2017- 2018 baymack letest Hind/Urdu
- Living Blind vlog 12 New style of video blogging
Dominating social media has been a vital part of the BJP’s strategy as a political party, and as government in power. Its IT cell is legendary, even feared. But whenever faced with charges that this dominance is powered by paid operatives,
the BJP has claimed it is organic, reflective of large scale support. Increasingly though, evidence is mounting of a party – and government – that is taking recourse, more and more, to sponsored trends on social media – to defend its actions and take on critics – raising the questions: is this voluntary or paid? And if it is paid, who foots the bill?
NDTV is one of the leaders in the production and broadcasting of un-biased and comprehensive news and entertainment programmes in India and abroad. NDTV delivers reliable information across all platforms: TV, Internet and Mobile.
Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ndtv?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ndtv
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ndtv
Download the NDTV Apps: http://www.ndtv.com/page/apps
Watch more videos: http://www.ndtv.com/video?yt