Here are my teams SEO Checklist for 2017 and 2018. https://mymediapal.com/seo/focus-building-digital-brand-not-just-seo-2017/
We focus on Long-term Brand Building. Search Engine Optimization is by far one of the most powerful digital tactics to generate more business, leads and build authority. Many try to say SEO is dead and it is far from dead it is crucial for a business and it is becoming harder and harder to rank on page one.
Our approach is a full 360 degree foundation and strategy that we implement along with a blueprint and system in place. There is a lot of work that goes into our digital branding but we believe it is the way to grow your brand in and 2017 into 2018 and set your self up for secure SEO.
Here is the 2018 SE0 Checklist We will be following. Ofcourse there is a ton of technical things and skillsets that are required for each one that is why it is best to find over the shoulder traing or courses that show you step by step. My team should soon have something together. Follow me on social and subscribe so you know once that step by step guide is finished.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION CHECKLIST
1. ON-Page Silo Structured website- Plenty of text 800 words, image and video. URL, Title and Description Optimized. Variation of Keywords in text of Body. RESOURCE: https://backlinko.com/on-page-seo
2. SSL Certificate for website RESOURCE:https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2014/08/https-as-ranking-signal.html
3. Schema Markup RESOURCE: https://moz.com/learn/seo/schema-structured-data
4. Social Profiles Completely Built out NAP Link back to website-LOGO, Optimized Images
5. Business Listings NAP Link back to website-LOGO, Optimized Images
6. Niche Relevant Directories- Example Lawyers Lawyer Central (Scrape Competitors)
7. Social Activity Weekly- Natural Linking opportunities Example:https://www.instagram.com/jameskuck/
8. Weekly Blog Content Syndicated
9. Press Releases
10. Outreach- Niche Relevant
Follow Me and Please Subscribe
Tweets by JamesjKuck
More Educational Info Below
Link to this video you’re watching: https://youtu.be/JhYC8IEEvPM