- You’ve really got to try and pull it out of him injury wise. For the second straight day, Bakhtiari was listed as a limi
- How To Generate Results For Social Media Marketing Clients
- New App make money online earn Paytm cash Daily Rs.100 redeem Paytm instant “Tech by Guru”
- 17 Tips to making sure you’re blog is driving traffic to your website
- FERNANDA 2ND CAMERA SOCIAL MEDIA
This is All About Securing Your wp-config.php its help you to Save your WordPress blogs from hackers and symlinking attacks, Here is simple script listed below which will disable or hide your Mysql database from all users it will let you hide easily using .htaccess editor.
# protect wpconfig.php
deny from all
When saving your changes using “Notepad,” make sure that you change the “Save as type” dropdown to “All Files” so that it does not change your .htaccess file into a .txt file.