- How To Make Money In Telugu Per Month 30000 | Top 3 Ways Earn Money From Your Home 100% Earnings
- Abgenommen für Social Media – Real Life vs Internet + Zukunftspläne
- SEO for Article Optimization | SEO Services | Search Engine Optimization
- Bobi Wine’s Last Message To Museveni About Social Media Tax !!!
- Live Audit SEO Audit Ep. #1 – Driving School SEO / Marketing Website
Search Engine Optimization Tips: How to Do Organic Keyword Research for Google (a Beginner’s Guide)
Page one, position one.
It’s the ultimate goal of every SEO marketer.
There is no denying the fact that keyword research is part of an advanced SEO strategy. Even so, that doesn’t mean the process has to be long, drawn out or costly.
Is it really that important? Believe it or not, I speak with people all the time who never conduct keyword research. They don’t see the point in doing so and there are many reasons for this:
– They already know their two or three primary keyword phrase results.
– They don’t believe in the power of long-tail keywords.
– They are under the impression that it costs too much time and money.
If you continually utter these excuses, you’ll never conduct keyword research in the appropriate manner.
Subsequently, your website will never reach its full potential. Meaning you won’t increase search volume to your blog post, landing page or whatever it is you’re selling.
But of course reaching the top results on Google can be difficult, and there is a seemingly infinite number of variables that determine how your content ranks.
Google’s unending updates can leave you scratching your head as to what your next move should be.
But what if I told you that there was a specific formula you can follow to dominate any keyword you choose?
What if you could knock it out of the park every time and continually outrank your competitors?
Well, there is!
Before you can get traffic from Google you need a good keyword research strategy. You must know which keywords to go after. If you go after the wrong ones, then you won’t generate any sales.
Not to sound like a sleazy used-car salesman or an obnoxious motivational speaker, but there’s definitely a recipe for crushing it with your keywords.
During the years, I’ve experimented with nearly everything under the sun and have come up with a surefire formula for dominating the SEO game by targeting the right keywords.
So if you’ve ever searched for:
– How to do keyword research for beginners step by step
– How to do keyword research for seo a beginner’s guide
– How to quickly do organic keyword research
– How to do keyword research for Google a beginner’s guide
– Organic keyword research for Google a beginner’s guide
– How to do organic keyword research for Google a beginner’s guide
Then this video is unmissable.
I share my best search engine optimization tips to conquer keyword research. More specifically, I’m going to discuss SEMrush and how it can help you reach your keyword phrase goals.
Here’s how to do organic keyword research for seo within 60 seconds:
Step 1: 0:27 Go to SEMrush.com and put in your competitor’s URL. It will show you all of the keywords they are paying for. It shows you how much they are paying and what’s driving them the most traffic.
Step 2: 0:51 Type in other competitors into SEMrush. Now that you have data on multiple competitors look for the common keywords that they are all paying for. If you see a trend that means the keyword must be converting well if all of your competitors are bidding on it.
You can then use the list of keywords that all of your competitors are going after and optimize your site for the same terms (both for organic and paid search).
Thanks for watching my video, Search Engine Optimization Tips: How to Do Organic Keyword Research for Google (a Beginner’s Guide), and don’t forget to subscribe!
PS: If you don’t have direct competitors type in indirect competitors into SEMrush… think of all of the sites that are in your space even if their product or service isn’t identical to yours.