- Scroll to top Button for Blogs A very simple and easy scrollbar button for your blogs
- Add Moving Box Slider for Popular Posts in Blogger
- Earn Money Google Directory
- No Cruz Maltino, Celso Roth n deu nenhuma pista da equipe que
- Mashable Social Sharing and Email Subscription Best Widget for your Blogs
Remove “Subscribe to: Posts(Atom)” Link From Blogger.
Hy friends,Hope You All Fine and Doing Well . Today I wanna Show You How To Remove “Subscribe to: Posts(Atom)” Link From Blogger.
It is Blogger Written Text in The Blogger Template.It makes the Template Dull and Boring.So Today We will Learn that ”
How To remove “Subscribe to: Posts(Atom)” Link From Blogger.You can locate this links bellow every post or page, near to page navigation.
In every post page there is a link like “Subscribe to: Post Comments(Atom)”.
In every page other then post page it may be like “Subscribe to: Post (Atom)”It is very Easy To Remove Because it Just Take Some Main Steps,So Lets DO it xD!
Note:- Must backup Your Template Before Making Changes in it xD!
This helps to revert back to the Original Template when something goes wrong while Editing your Template.How To Remove “Subscribe to: Posts(Atom)” Link From Blogger
1) Go To Blogger.com
2) Then Blogger Dashboard.
3) After That Click On Template.
4) Then Click On Edit HTML
5) Proceed that.
6) Check The Box “Expand Widget Templates”.
7) After That Search For This Code ]]> ( by Pressing CTRL+F a Box will Pop-up after that search for the mentioned Code/Tag).
8) Now Copy The Below Script and Paste it After ]]> Tag
9)Now Just Take a Preview ( Preview is for Checking that it works or Not or if The Template is Ok or Not The Template is Edited Wrong.)
10) Now Hit Save Template and Say Bingo , you Are Done xD !
~ Still Confuse ! Feel Free To Ask Any Question xD! If You Got Any Problem Just Drop Comments Below in Comment Box and We will Always Reply You Will Quality Contents.
Happy Blogging, Peace and Love xD !
You May Also Love This Article ” Remove Powered By Blogger From Blog“.