Remove Powered by Blogger From Blogger
Hy friends,Hope You All Fine and Doing Well . Today I wanna Show You How To Remove “Powered By Blogger” from Blogger
It is Blogger Written Text in The Blogger Template.It makes the Template Dull and Boring.So Today We will Learn that ”
How To remove “Powered By Blogger” From Blogger.It is very Easy To Remove Because it Just Take 4 Main Steps,So Lets DO it xD!
In order to remove you will need to edit the Blogger Template and Delete the Attribution Widget.
Note:- Must backup Your Template Before Making Changes in it xD!
This helps to revert back to the Original Template when something goes wrong while Editing your Template.How To Remove Powered by Blogger From Blogger
1) Go To Blogger.com
2) Then Blogger Dashboard.
3) After That Click On Template.
4) Then Click On Edit HTML
5) Proceed that.
6) Check The Box “Expand Widget Templates”.
7) After That Search For This Code /* content ( by Pressing CTRL+F a Box will Pop-up after that search for the mentioned Code/Tag).
8) Now Copy The Below Script/Code and Paste it before /* Content Tag
9) Now Hit Save Template . And You Are Done xD !
10) If You Got Any Problem Then Drop Comments Below I am Always here to Answer You xD !
Happy Blogging, Peace and Love xD !