- Matungulu MP Stephen Mule wants parliament to govern use of social media
- How To Earn Money Unlimited Money With Native Ads With Blog Site
- Keyword Research for SEO  : Best Keyword Research to Rank #1 | SEO |google keyword tool
- GTA 5 LOBBY Remote Recovery [RP/MONEY/K.D/UNLOCK ALL/STATS/MODDED ROLL/WAY MORE!!! ]
- How To Make Money Online||How To Make Money With Youtube 2018 Lesson 2
‘Deep work’ will make you better at what you do. You will achieve more in less time. And feel the sense of true fulfillment that comes from the mastery of a skill.
Cal Newport is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Georgetown University. In addition to studying the theoretical foundations of our digital age, Newport also writes about the impact of these technologies on the world of work. His most recent book, Deep Work, argues that focus is the new I.Q. in the modern workplace and that the ability to concentrate without distraction is becoming increasingly valuable. He previously wrote So Good They Can’t Ignore You, a book which debunks the long-held belief that “follow your passion” is good advice, and three popular books of unconventional advice for students.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx