Add OutStanding Social Subscribe Box to Your Blog You can also Add it into WordPress and Blogger. It ill counter your Social Subscribers and let you readers connect with you easily. You can implement it on any blog or site sidebar which support html.
Live Demo Below
How to Add it yo Blogger & WordPress
For Blogger : Go to Dashboard > Design/Layout > Click on add new widget on any area and copy the code from given below and paste it there save changes you have done it
For WordPress : Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > Drag Blank Text Box Anywhere and paste that code there.
double Click on Copy code button.
- Replace Your Twitter Username with BlogCheer
- Replace Your Feedburner Username with BlogCheers
- Replace Your Facebook username with BlogCheer
- Replace 9,000+ with your feed subscribers Count
- Replace 5,400 with your twitter followers.
- Replace 1800 With your Facebook Fans count.
Search Image-Here and Replace it with the image url to any one choose your design images listed below just copy the url and replace it with image-here you can put your own image url too.
That its all hope you like it if you getting any trouble with it please comment or contact us we will tray our best to support you if you like this feel free to comment and thanx we love comment its give us energy to post more. 🙂