- NewsDog Unlimited Refer Trick Today | Make Money Online | Payment Proof | Tech Joriya
- PACKING FOR HIKE – Hands on History Vlog
- Make Real Money Online Fast 2017 – 100% FREE – $7K+ Daily Income On The Internet $7K + A Day
- How to earn money from blogging in in India
- The Purpose of Digressions in Beowulf
Driven by a desire to understand why her best friend killed herself at 16, Jacqueline Monetta, 18, finds teens willing to talk about their struggles with mental illness and thoughts of suicide. Through her intimate one-to-one interviews, Jacqueline explores the difficulties teens face in this interconnected technology driven world. With unprecedented honesty and openness, they give vivid accounts of depression, anxiety, self-harm, thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts and getting help. Speaking with voices originating inside the community, they encourage teens to get support and to be supportive. Not Alone gives hope to teens struggling with mental illness.