- Make Money Online 2018 – AUTOPILOT System – Get MORE Sales with MINIMAL Effort
- IF YOU USE SOCIAL MEDIA , TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS !
- WHO ARE THE UP AND COMING BLOGGERS TO WATCH FOR IN 2018 !?!?
- Rappler boss condemns ‘patriotic trolling’ on social media
- Who is priya prakash varrier ? Why & How she become social media sensation in 24 hours
A lot of attention during the past five years of digital marketing has been focused on how social media “influencers” can change people’s attitudes and behaviors toward particular brands, products, and ideas.
Many of these influencers charge significant amounts of money for anything from a mere mention of your brand to an all-out product review where they, hopefully, offer lavish praise so their audiences buy whatever it is you sell.
And now, we have the rise of the “micro-influencers.” Although definitions vary, these are people who have between a thousand and one hundred thousand followers on social media or blogs. The suggested benefits of micro-influencers are that they’re likely to be more narrowly focused on a particular niche market, they have higher engagement rates than large-scale influencers., and they know their audiences well.
If you manage a brand that wants to get more intimate with its audience, or you want to test products or ideas or messages, this type of representation might be valuable to you. But as with any marketing,
regardless of the person you choose to communicate for you, the key is to choose a spokesperson who will represent your brand appropriately, connect well with your audience, and deliver messages with sincerity.
**Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss any future episodes of Monday’s Marketing Minute, where you’ll learn about:
– Marketing Strategy and Tactics
– Brand Development
– Personal Branding and Professional Branding
– Marketing Yourself
– Marketing Leadership
– and whatever relevant and related topics come our way.
**Also, connect with me on any of the following: