- OverBlog the ultimate blogging platform for influential people
- GTA 5 Unlimited Money Method – How To Make Money Fast Online *EASY METHOD 100%*
- Frontline – Generation Like Social Media Documentary
- “What Is Blogging” and How Can It Make $1000 a Day?
- WordPress Blogging Themes. How To Change Custom Post Type Slug
So This is the very little tip to make your wp-login.php private only you can login from your computer except you no one can try to login into your wordpress only choose how much peoples do you want to login.
How this .htaccess Code will work ?
As i posted before about securing wp-confg.php using .htacess editor now here is little code which will fully secure your wordpress. so its works : which ips you will replace with xx.xxx.xx.xx only he have permissions to let sign in to your wordpress wp-admin, you can add additional ips to by seprated by commas or below the lines.
How to :
Step 1 >> Go to Your Cpanel or open Your Ftp File manager and edit your .htaccess file if there is not .htaccess file then create a new .htaccess file and paste this code there
order deny,allow Deny from all # whitelist West Palm Beach IP address allow from xx.xxx.xx.xx #whitelist Gainesvile IP Address allow from xx.xxx.xx.xx </Files>
So after adding this code to your.htaccess file save it permanently don’t save it as local file saver. and you should replace xx.xxx.xx.xx with your own ip or that one person pc ip who is admin of your blog.
its all About For Educational purpose
This is all done hope you may like it.