- Bounty Killer talks his legacy, Chinese investment in JA + social media activism (PT1)
- Matatu Driver From ‘Hell’ Exposed on Social Media
- How to Increase Google PageRank – 3 Tips to Improve Pagerank
- HOW TO MAKE $1,500 A WEEK AS A TEENAGER (MAKE MONEY ONLINE)
- Blogger SEO: How to Search Engine Optimize Your Blogger Content
Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are receiving criticism on social media for their respective cosmetics brands, KKW Beauty and Kylie Cosmetics. The 37-year-old reality star was called out by beauty blogger James Charles for her female-only casting call while her 20-year-old sister faced backlash for releasing a $360 collection of makeup brushes.
» SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/AHSub
» Visit Our Website: http://www.AccessHollywood.com/
Get More Access:
“Access” is a nationally syndicated daily entertainment news show. “Access” delivers the most comprehensive coverage of entertainment news and personalities on television, featuring in-depth celebrity interviews and behind-the-scenes accounts of the most important events in Hollywood.
Kim Kardashian & Kylie Jenner’s Beauty Brands Face Backlash On Social Media | Access