- How to Find Indeed Publisher ID & earn from Auto Blogging in WordPress
- How to Create Youtube Channel in Hindi Urdu 2017 2018 New Method
- Website And Seo Complete Course By Shoaib Manzoor Part No 28
- How to Use How People Are Searching Google As Your SEO Strategy: The “Should I” Trend
- How To Build ECommerce Web Sites – 3 Tips For Selecting Good Software To Help
http://www.lockergnome.com/media/2012/04/19/is-blogging-the-future-of-journalism/ – Statistics show that, in the last five years, print advertisement revenue for American newspapers has declined by nearly 50%. This decline is expected to plunge further in coming years. Since 2010, Web advertising revenue has consistently surpassed print advertisement revenue, bringing in $32 billion last year in comparison to the $22 billion in print advertisement revenue. What these statistics show us is that the days of print media are coming to an end. Let’s face it: Content media is shifting to digital media, and readers have access to an infinite amount of sources to attain a wide range of information including news updates, discussions, images, videos, etc. With this in mind, is blogging the future of journalism?
You can watch the entire live TLDR episode here: