- How to make money online with Instagram (UNDER 2 MINUTES) | Make $100 a day – Grow Instagram Account
- How Can You Make Money With Univera – Does It Make Sense?
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE | HOW BLOGGERS MAKE MONEY!
- SEARCH MARKETING SCOOP with David Bain #14
- Girls in ICT Day Webinar: Blogging 101! WordPress for Beginners
http://www.lockergnome.com/media/2012/04/19/is-blogging-the-future-of-journalism/ – Statistics show that, in the last five years, print advertisement revenue for American newspapers has declined by nearly 50%. This decline is expected to plunge further in coming years. Since 2010, Web advertising revenue has consistently surpassed print advertisement revenue, bringing in $32 billion last year in comparison to the $22 billion in print advertisement revenue. What these statistics show us is that the days of print media are coming to an end. Let’s face it: Content media is shifting to digital media, and readers have access to an infinite amount of sources to attain a wide range of information including news updates, discussions, images, videos, etc. With this in mind, is blogging the future of journalism?
You can watch the entire live TLDR episode here: