- कौन कर रहा है रावण से साजिश ?/VIRAL NEWS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Start Blogging The Smart Way Hindi – Blogging Tips In Hindi – Shivam Chhuneja
- How to Make Money Online. 10 Minutes A Day. Fast Way To Earn Money From Home 2017 & 2018
- VLOG TIPS CARI KERJA DI AMERIKA || PENGALAMAN DI PERLAKUKAN RASIS?? MAYBE!!!
- Blogging Tips And Tricks – Cash In On Your Passions Today!
All My Businesses: http://alpham.com
Pete & Pedro Enter Code: BETTERCUT25 25% Off http://peteandpedro.com
Fashion Anchor: Code FASHION5 for $5 Off http://fashionanchor.com
Tiege Hanley: SKINCAREGOLD25 25% off 1st system http://tiege.com
MENfluential Media: http://MENfluential.com
I Am Alpha M http://iamalpham.com
Aaron Marino: http://aaronmarino.com
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Over the course of the last 10 years, Alpha has started 8 online businesses. Some have been disasters, okay, and even great. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says starting a business is different now. Traditionally to start a business, you’d needed lots of cash and a business plan. Now with the online business, you need a computer, internet connection, and an idea. Alpha says there is not better opportunity out there for those of you who want to start a business. The entry point is low, and the potential profit is high.
For context regarding his advice, here are his online businesses
The first online business he started was aaronmarino.com where he offers virtual image consulting services and e-products. The next he started was iamalpham.com which started as a membership-only platform. He decided to give the content for free to sell advertising space.The traffic wasn’t there, so he shifted to daily deals and drop-shipping. Drop shipping was the biggest pain in the ass. Next came Pete and Pedro, which is still very successful. Then about two years ago, Alpha hired his best friend for sales and to negotiate deals. It was an immediate success; therefore, to help other influencers, they sell ads through MENfluential Media. Business #5 is MENfluential Conference (aka StyleCon) that focuses on men’s lifestyle. This business makes practically no profit (breaks-even). The 6th business is Tiege Hanley (a monthly subscription service) and is one of Alpha’s biggest accomplishments. The Fashion Anchor is the 7th business that Alpha owns. Last, the alphamconsulting YouTube channel is what makes it all work. As you can see, he’s a serial entrepreneur who found his home online.
Online Business | What Aaron Has Learned Over the Last Decade
1. Build an audience and community and then give them value
2. Figure out what product / service they want
3. Sell the product / service to your audience based on audience feedback
4. Market by finding other people, who are not your audience, to sell your product / service
5. Reevaluate and innovate by constantly looking for opportunities, testing, and changing
6. Never give up – you will have setbacks but continue to move forward