- Roger Goodell is the current NFL commissioner and he is very serious these rules being enforced.. You just have to be on
- Ramaleela social media promotion
- Blog Photography Tips, Background and Prop Ideas | Jadirah Sarmad
- How To Make Money
- Legit, Real Ways to Make Money Online | On the Side | Part Time From Home!!! 2017
Easy Guide to Redirect all 404 to Homepage:
Mostly peoples are on blogger here we shared a very useful guide about how to redirect all 404 to homepage this is very harmful error for your blog here is listed some description below, why it is harmful.
- You will get error in your webmaster tool. (How to use Google Webmaster Tool to Check Your Blog Stats)
- Earning Decrease and Adsense RPM Will remain low. (Best Google Adsense Alternatives)
- Crawl Stats and volume gone high.
- Panda or Penguin can hit you.
- Difficult to Recover pages if there is high quantity.
- Blog Reputation decrease and readers got anger.
Well it is not very difficult to fix all here is very useful and special code that can redirect all your error pages to home page. After all WordPress Blog has also many plugins but it is alternatives, But for blogger platform it is more easy. Because for a custom page redirection a officially blogger option available in Dashboard.
Here is Recommended for you. Blogger Vs WordPress which one is better for you?
So Here is Definitely Explained Guide to Move 404 error pages to homepage.
Step 1 >> Open Blogger Dashboard >> Go to Template Editor >> Edit HTML >> Find for </head> and copy the Code from below and add this code just Above the </head> tag.
Once Pasted you done all now you can visit any wrong page, if 404 error it will be redirect to homepage.
Now a Guide if you want to redirect only one specific 404 error page to another specific domain name.
Step 1 >> Go to Your Blogger Dashboard >> Click on Settings >> Search Preferences >> There you can see a option for custom redirects click on it. and enter both urls. you can also forward it permanently.