- SMART Board – Pros and Cons of Using a Digital, Interactive Whiteboard (In the Classroom)
- 4 Business Tools to Drive Productivity and Cost Savings
- The most effective method to Write A College Entrance Essay
- Navy Photo By Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Edward
- And as you have also seen while we have reduced our capital
As you get older you may be wondering more and more “how to make the vagina tight”. The thing is, a lot of women suffer from a loose vagina. This can be caused by many things:
- Aging: Aging is a natural process that everyone will go through. However, the symptoms of aging can be very undesirable. One of these is losing collegian in the skin which causes a loss of tightness everywhere- in the face, neck, arms, and the vagina! But aging doesn’t have to lead to wrinkles and loose skin… You can learn how to make the vagina tight despite aging’s natural process!
- Pregnancy: This is a main factor in why many women suffer from loose vaginas. Most never get their vagina muscles back to how they were before child birth. Bearing a child is a traumatic experience on your body, but you can reverse the effects with simple exercises that we’ll go through later on in the article. The point is, don’t lose hope! It doesn’t matter how many kids you have, you can still have a tight vagina that produces the same pleasurable results in bed for you and your partner.
- Poor diet: This cause of loose vagina muscles is one that goes unnoticed and is often ignored, however, this is a key step in learning how to make the vagina tight and keep it that way no matter what your age or how many kids you have! You see, most people are deficient in essential fatty acids, primarily, omega-3’s. You get omega 3’s from foods that, unfortunately, are not a big part of the average American diet: fish, avocados, and nuts are just a few examples of foods high in omega-3 fatty acids. When you’re deficient in fatty acids, one of the key symptoms is poor skin health. Dry skin, stretch marks, cellulite, acne, eczema and other skin maladies can all be reduced if not completely eliminated when you’re getting sufficient amounts of omega 3’s in your diet. The healthier your skin is, the faster is will jump back to a youthful, smooth, glistening and FIRM appearance!
- Lack of exercise: Exercise is another major factor in how to make the vagina tight. Have you ever heard how having sex with gymnasts and dancers can be like having sex with a virgin? As crude as that statement is, there is a reason behind it! Gymnasts and dancers are constantly working out their pelvic, butt and core muscles. The vagina is full of muscles- and they can be worked out like any other muscle. The stronger your muscles down there are, the firmer and tighter your vagina will become. As you can see, learning how to make the vagina tight doesn’t have to be hard! Simple steps will get you there.
To summarize, maintaining a diet that supports healthy skin and tissues and exercising the RIGHT muscles with specific exercises will have you well on your way to learning how to make the vagina tight and maintain it that way permanently! I recommend supplementing your diet with omega oil (flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, or fish oils are the best options for this). A diet high in vegetables, fruit, protein and healthy fats is key to overall health and anti-aging. Also, learning how to do core, stomach and “kegel” exercises will start building and firming up your vagina right away. You can do kegel exercises all day long… at work, home, even in the car! They involve flexing the vagina muscles and lower abdomen. You can learn more about kegel exercises and how to make the vagina tight with them by reading my bio down below.