- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and How does it work? Chapter 3
- What’s Going On With Ariana Grande Stool Challenge On Social Media-Photoshop? | What’s Trending Now!
- Sorority Nightmare
- How to Make Money Online Fast Proof Join Today to Copy My Websites and Method
- 10+ Older People Failing At Technology and Social Media Impossible Not To Laugh
Create Free Blog Step by Step Guide
Blogger (BlogSpot) Is a World famous blogging plat form, every new blogger start his/her blog with this platform you can also setup a free blog with this source.
Why Peoples do Blogging?
There is different purpose for blogging some companies make blog and do posts for clients support and mostly student’s start blog for earning money online because it is best source for students to make money online.
Peoples can use different kind of resources for earning from blogs like, Paid Reviews, Advertisement, reviewing companies and many other resources.
Is Free Blogging is legal and free?
Yes of curs blogging is free for everyone but only in with BlogSpot blogging free because Google blogger provide a sub domain free with a blog but if you go for custom domain then you have to pay at least 10$ per year.
If you go for WordPress or other CMS system it will little cost you and need experience for using it, well you must have to try out first Google blogspot then go for others.
Here is 10 Reasons why you should go for Google Blogger?
- Google Blogger is Free Blogging Platform in future they did not charge anything for space they allow up to 5 GB Photo storage it is enough for you.
- Free Subdomain and Custom Stat Options
- There is thousands of Free Templates Designs and external widgets and gadgets available for free.
- Best Platform for beginners test drive.
- Secure Platform and use your secure Google account for it
- Signup for Google Adsense Direct from Dashboard
- Easy Customization in any script and posts you can setup custom permalinks for blogger posts.
How to Get Start with it? What you need, and Basic Requirements.
Don’t Worry no need for any money just need little time almost 10 minutes and a google account.
Step 1 >> If you have already a Google account just go to Blogspot.com and login with your current Google account or signup it.
Step 2 >> Once you setup a Blogger Account you will see this type of page in homepage just click on New Blog
Step 3 >> Now 2nd Step while creating a blog set a Title and Description and choose your unique subdomain like BlogCheer.blogspot.com you can check any if available continue to next step
Demo Sample :
Title : BlogCheer
Address : BlogCheer
Template Click on any one as you like (You may change it later also)
Now Create Blog
Now Understand Dashboard
I given numbers on Image below and step by step written details follow it
1. It is your blog title if you have multiple blogs you can see line by line in home page
2. It is shortcut button for creating a new post whenever you want to create a new post click on it and publish your first post.
3. It is complete options for your blog you can change templates and designs and add new pages check stats ranks comments and much more notifications and settings.
Now Create your First Free Post as it told before about create a post with shortcut button.
1. Post Title: Set your Title in Box Type any thing it will be your post’s title.
2. Publish Button: When you press it your post will be published so press it at the end means first complete all post work when done then press it.
3. Save: it means if you ever want to save your post to draft press it by default your every post while editing will save automatically to draft.
4. Preview: whenever you want to see preview means if you want to see how your post would look like when it will publish so first preview it.
5. Compose & HTML: click on Compose you see a visual editor mean all options like creating table writing text making links adding images etc. but if you click on HTML tab it means you can only add HTML ratio only make changes with HTML codes only professional composer use this feature.
6. Post Body: This is your post type your post content here add images and all other stuff that you want to show on post body.
So this was a short guide for beginners i hope you understood it because explained as well. i hope you may like it feel free to leave your comment here.