- search engine ranking optimization Tampa Phone 1-727-251-9509
- What is the most important element of a good SEO strategy? – My SEO Strategy
- GUESS THAT SOCIAL MEDIA STAR w/ BRUHITSZACH
- Isn’t this BETTER than working? Make money online and be free!
- Ginuwine Attacked On Social Media For Refusing A Kiss From Transgender India Willoughby
Using Feedburner for your feeds will be a great advantage for every bloggers. The following is a small tutorial on how to burn your WordPress or Blogspot feed using Feedburner for branding, controlling and tracking your feed and email subscribers.
1. Go to Google Feedburner Homepage and Login using your existing Gmail account or Google Apps account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create one for free and sign into Feedburner.
2. Now copy your default feed URL, and paste it in the space provided below the “Burn a feed right this instant” message and click on next in your Feedburner Dashboard.
3. In the next screen, specify the Feed Title and Feed Address. I would recommend you to use your domain name for this two fields. Once you have done that click on next.
4. That’s it. Now your will see a confirmation message stating that your feed is ready.
After you have burned your Blogspot or WordPress feed with Feedburner, there ares many things need to be done, which we will cover in the next topic. So don’t forget to subscribe for our RSS feeds.
Are you using Feedburner for tracking your Feed stats? Do share your experience with Feedburner with us here in the comments section.