- Online Slots Strategy – How to make Money on Online Casino Slots
- How to Earn lakhs of money From Affiliate Marketing | Make money online
- Make Money Online 2018 – AUTOPILOT System – Get MORE Sales with MINIMAL Effort
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker: A Short Summary
- 5 Tools That’ll Help You Drive Traffic to Your Website | Search Engine Optimization Tips
How to Add Social Media Share Buttons on WordPress Manually https://youtu.be/HTBSrQ-Vxek and only load the social media platforms share buttons that you want
Sharing is absolutely critical for the success of any website and online business, and WordPress makes everything easy. This video session on how to add social share buttons to WordPress powered websites shows the required modification to insert share buttons to single blog posts.
The usual file that you need to modify are:
single.php OR content-single.php OR others depending on the WordPress Theme you are currently using.
Here are more resources that you can learn from to be able to add social media share buttons to WordPress built site
Facebook Share button using app (better version)
Simple Facebook share dialog
Google Plus web share
YouTube subscribe button
Once again you can use popular WordPress plugins like AddThis or Shareholic and achieve similar results. Thank you for learning with RankYa and thank you for sharing this video lesson