- How to make money, one dollar at a time
- That’s Boring: Why Classic Literature Is No Longer Relevant to Tech-Savvy Teens (or Not)
- Best Free Blogger Templates 2013 – Top 10 Free Blogspot Templates
- How to Get Paid to Take Surveys Online – The 4 Most Common Methods
- How to : Find your Default Rss or Atom feed URL for Blogger and WordPress
Now Add Official Facebook Recommendations Bar to your Blog. it is not necessary but helps you to get more page views and share other recommendations links with blog readers. it is very simple and official by Facebook before some unofficial version released by coders. it was also good if you are using old then keep using and skip this article if not then better to add it officially.
This recommendations bar is like a slide out widget when a reader will scroll down the page. A recommendations Bar will appear in footer with 2 Articles links.
You can track all your clicks and page views and users with Facebook application, in this recommendations bar you need a official Facebook app and it’s free to install.
How to getting start?
Step 1 >> Go to How to Create Free Facebook Apps for Blogs. and Create your free app you must need it.
Step 2 >> Once you created you free app go Facebook Recommendations Bar Official Page and type your blog url.
Step 3 >> After Typing your blog url press Get Code.
Step 4 >>Copy Code