- SNAPCHAT Q&A 10K!! | Meet Up? Skin Routine? Social Media?
- What is SEO ? | Search Engine Optimization | On-Site & Off-Site SEO | How To Rank Website on Google
- Webzool | SEO | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | ADWORDS
- Search Engine Optimization In St Joseph Missouri
- 5 Real Ways to Earn Money Online from Internet | इन्टरनेट से घर बैठे पैसे कमाने के तरीके
As part of the escalating wave of knife crime gripping London, young people have started awarding themselves “points” for rival stabbings. And social media, specifically Snapchat, only catalyzes the violence, those on the frontlines told VICE News.
England and Wales experienced a 22 percent increase in knife crime last year. And so far in London this year, knives caused 42 out of the 67 murders. Many believe that cuts to youth services and police budgets have contributed to violence. But online arguments — and the mindset that accompanies them — also bleed into the real world to create a tit-for-tat system that left over 2,000 Londoners under the age of 25 experiencing knife violence last year.
Travis was standing not far from his home when a group of children from an adjacent housing estate plunged a long blade deep into his stomach. The motive, he said, was retaliation for a fist fight.
Watch for the full the story.
Subscribe to VICE News here: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE-News
Check out VICE News for more: http://vicenews.com
Follow VICE News here:
More videos from the VICE network: https://www.fb.com/vicevideo