- HOW TO MAKE A FREE SOCIAL MEDIA AUDIT FOR CLIENTS!!
- How to Be a Professional Blogger with Carol Bryant
- Seo expert strategy – Enhance Your Search Engine Optimization Strategies With These Suggestions
- Amazing Course Where You Can Start Blogging – Nel Sembrano
- Moist Apple Pie Cake with Crumble Topping Recipe
Aaron McGinley has seen many people at some point, face social challenges on the internet. People with special needs face an even greater struggle with those often ambiguous digital interactions. He proposes a learning model that supports a basic internet etiquette to help guide us through those murky waters.
Aaron McGinley passionately spends his days, and many of his evenings considering the unwritten social rules that are woven throughout our lives. As a Program Director at The Black Mountain Academy and a Therapist in private practice, much of Aaron’s career has been defined by supporting young people with special needs such as Autism, adjust to the often mystifying expectations of our society. As a nationally published author and presenter on the topic of social skills for the 21st Century, Aaron has become increasingly involved in the challenge to support people with special needs in having healthy online experiences.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx