- Poetry: Man-Made-In Definition (Part III of IV) "The Baroque Lake"
- Reality of Blogging -10 Realities Most People Don’t Know | Whitney’s Wonderland
- GTA 5: *SOLO* MONEY GLITCH 1.41! (Unlimited Money Glitch) Become A Millionaire Fast! [GTA V Online]
- MAKE MONEY ONLINE HOW TO MAKE MAKE MONEY ONLINE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- To do so, they say, is a form of disrespect against the country, the flag and those who fought for its freedoms. We shal
A scroll through the #vanlife hashtag on Instagram is replete with images of lovingly restored VWs, enviable campsites, and golden hour yoga. These posts represent a kind of crowd-sourced lifestyle brand that promises a simpler, more aesthetically-pleasing existence, free from 9-5 jobs, mortgages and bad lighting.
With more than 2 million posts tagged on Instagram, #vanlife’s growing popularity has attracted the attention not only of journalists, but also of social media marketers. As ad-blocking technology spreads and audiences fragment, companies are employing more novel and creative work-arounds to reach consumers. One crucial strategy is influencer marketing, where social media micro-celebrities advertise directly to their followers on behalf of brands. And now some #vanlifers are getting in on the action, using their counterculture aesthetic to court ad dollars.
VICE drove up to Vermont’s Green Mountains to meet with the couple behind one up-and-coming #vanlife account to see what it takes to turn an off-the-grid life into an online brand.
Subscribe to VICE News here: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE-News
Check out VICE News for more: http://vicenews.com
Follow VICE News here:
More videos from the VICE network: https://www.fb.com/vicevideo