- Social Media पर खूब Viral हो रही है सर पर बर्फ जमे Chinese Boy की Photo
- Top Search Engine Optimization Service in India, Best SEO Company (SEOCZAR)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Official MIUI 9 Update | Hindi India | Android Tips | Blogging
- A WEEK IN MY LIFE| Episode #1
- GET READY WITH ME + BUSINESS OF BLOGGING Q&A | THIS IS ESS
Rules that require immigrants to disclose their social media accounts, have been amended by the US Department of Homeland Security. The agency will now COLLECT information including “social media handles, aliases, associated identifiable information, and search results” on immigrants. These will include permanent residents and naturalized citizens.
Similar rules were first considered last year. though not not publicized until Monday, the DHS finalized its plans last week. The changes go into effect on October 18th.
The initiative originally came in response to the San Bernardino attack in 2015.
This video was produced by YT Wochit News using http://wochit.com