- How To Make Money Online-Passive Income ALL On Autopilot-Internet Millionaire Reveals His Method
- Make Money Online ? from 2$ to 20$ per day !
- Social Media Rumors : Anjani Kumar CP & Shikha Goel Addl.CP Press Meet | News Today
- I Tried Following Zoella’s ‘Bronzed Nude Summer Makeup Look’ | NiliPOD
- TOP *THREE* Best Ways To Make MONEY In GTA 5 Online | NEW Solo Easy Unlimited Money Guide/Method
Rules that require immigrants to disclose their social media accounts, have been amended by the US Department of Homeland Security. The agency will now COLLECT information including “social media handles, aliases, associated identifiable information, and search results” on immigrants. These will include permanent residents and naturalized citizens.
Similar rules were first considered last year. though not not publicized until Monday, the DHS finalized its plans last week. The changes go into effect on October 18th.
The initiative originally came in response to the San Bernardino attack in 2015.
This video was produced by YT Wochit News using http://wochit.com