- 6 Tips to Organize Your Blogging Life
- Upload and Earn 21$ – Earn money online – uploadocean review
- Social Add World Latest Biggest Updates Make Money Online Trusted & Easily Sites Payment Proof 2018
- Gmail account for blogger | How to Create Google Account in Urdu and Hindi| earning from youtube
- Blogging superintendents
- You can drag apps up or down to create the order you want
- You can hover over certain apps to reveal a set of quick actions
- You can show or hide apps by moving them in and out of “More”
Taken together, these powers make it easier to access your favorites, and to adjust your preferences over time. Google also built the ribbon with the future in mind, giving us an obvious (and clutter-free) space for The Next Big Feature, and The Feature After That. So stay tuned.
Conversations you’ll really care about
Once you’ve upgraded to Google+, it’s easy to share with your circles from just about anywhere. We’re dreaming bigger, though. We’re aiming for an experience that fuses utility with beauty—one that inspires you to connect with others, and cherish the conversations that unfold. Today’s update is an important step in this direction, including:
- Full bleed photos and videos that’ll make you really proud to post
- A stream of conversation “cards” that make it easier to scan and join discussions
- An activity drawer that highlights the community around your content
Google+ Hangouts uses live video to bring people together, and the results range from heartwarming to breathtaking to music-making. Today Google added a dedicated Hangouts page that creates even more opportunities to connect in person, including:
- An always-updated list of invitations from the people in your circles
- Quick access to every public and On Air hangout, for those times when you want to meet someone new, or watch a live broadcast
- A rotating billboard of popular hangouts, pro tips and other items you don’t want to miss
Today’s Google+ update extends beyond navigation, the stream and hangouts. For instance: there’s a new Explore page that shows what’s interesting and trending across the network. And a new profile with much bigger photos. And a new chat list that puts your friends front and center. And a whole lot more.
Google Is rolling out all of these improvements over the next few days, so please check back if you don’t see them yet. In the meantime, you can visit this overview to learn more.
Read the Original Post On The Official Google Blog Here: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/toward-simpler-more-beautiful-google.html