- Gain an Inch in 2 Weeks – New Breakthrough Methods on How to Perform Penis Enlargement
- What’s the Word on the Stinger Jump / Break Pool Cue?
- 12 WordPress SEO Hacks to Boost Your Business Website Traffic
- Work at Home Internet Business – Be Cheap and Still Make Money
- We were surprised to learn that it was just a simple white
Lynda Free seo Fundamental Video Course for Facebook Likers
Lynda Offering Brand new 2012 Seo Fundamental Training and Understanding Video Tutorial for Free You should not mess this chance these are professional tutorials if you are a webmaster or blogger take advantage of this free seo guidance.
[jbox color=”yellow”]What is Seo?[/jbox]
Search Engine Optimization is a technique, by which one enables search engines to find and rank your site better than hundreds of thousands of websites in the world wide web, in response to a search query, called Keyword.
Whenever one enters a search query in a search engine and clicks search or hits enter, a list of sites appear. It is general tendency that the viewers visit the sites on the top of the list, as it is perceived that they are more relevant to the search query. Who decides, which sites go on the top of the rankings? Each search engine scans or “crawls” the web reading every page and recording every activity. Sites which are better optimized and relate to a keyword, are favoured more than sites which are not. These crawlers visit the site continuously over staggered intervals of time, depending on the level of activity, looking for changes. Read More
Get Your Free Course Here
[jbox color=”yellow”]Official Instruction.[/jbox]
In this course, author David Booth explains what search engine optimization (SEO) is and how you can start using it to increase your website’s visibility to search engines and attract the right kind of traffic to the right kinds of pages on your site. Discover how to read a results page and find your ranking, and see how rankings affect both large and small businesses. Then find out how to implement basic optimization strategies, like conducting keyword research, building inbound links, optimizing your pages and content, and measuring your successes and progress while planning for a long-term SEO strategy. SEO for ecommerce, local search, and an international audience round out this comprehensive look at the basics of SEO.
- What is SEO?
- Understanding how search engines index content
- Researching keywords
- Using SEO tools
- Optimizing pages for keywords
- Optimizing code and site structure
- Building links to your content
- Optimizing non-text components of a web page
- Analyzing content quality
- Defining your audience, topics, angle, and style
- Promoting your content via social media
- Measuring SEO effectiveness
- Setting up Google+ Local
- Building links for an international audience
- Optimizing ecommerce sites for search
I hope You May Enjoy this Seo Tutorial Feel Free to leave your feedback.