- Psychology of Self Esteem: Impact of Social Media on Health
- TOP *THREE* Best Ways To Make MONEY In GTA 5 Online | NEW Solo Easy Unlimited Money Guide/Method
- 10 Reasons Why Steemit is Ideal for Bloggers/Vloggers
- Pakistani Reacts to TVF Gangs of Social Media : Valentine’s Day Q-tiyapa
- SIRE | Voor Wie | Social Media | 2016
Dying to Know: Ram Dass & Timothy Leary is an intimate portrait celebrating two very complex, controversial characters in an epic friendship that shaped a generation.
In the early 1960’s, Harvard Psychology Professors Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert began probing
the edges of consciousness through their experiments with psychedelics. Dr. Leary became the
LSD guru, challenging convention, questioning authority, and spawned a global counter culture
movement, landing in prison after Nixon called him, “the most dangerous man in America.” Dr.
Alpert journeyed to India becoming Ram Dass, a spiritual teacher for an entire generation who still
continues his teaching of service through compassion.
With footage spanning 80 years the film invites us to ponder questions about life, drugs, consciousness
and the biggest mystery in the human landscape: death.