- Fashion Blogging, Modeling, Style Tips, Trends & Makeup, w/ Maiya Simone | Shani ShaFai Show Ep.5
- How to Use Scrivener for Blogging (Part 1) – What is Scrivener?
- Tips On How To Successfully Date Your Spouse During A Trial Separation
- Frank Kern: Blogging Tricks To Make Money While Doing Goodwill
- Make Money Online FAST 2016 Bitcoin
I had to get this off my chest. I’m tired of marketers telling businesses that they need to be doing XYZ with Social Media in order to really elevate their brand or get more business, before they even properly diagnose the problem that needs to be solved.
Social media marketing is super important, and I believe everyone needs to have some sort of social media strategy – however, it is definitely not the end-all-be-all solution for every single business across the board.
In order for a marketing agency to properly prescribe the right marketing solution for a business, they must first ask these questions:
– Who wants what you have to offer?
– What pain points are they wanting you to solve?
– Where is their attention?
– How can we start a conversation with them?
If in answering these questions social media seems to be the best solution, then focus your efforts there. But don’t come to the conversation already having the answer.
Visit www.butlerbranding.com for more information about what we do.
We help brands connect with their audience in a digital world through strategy and design.
Our goal is to support, enhance and amplify your brand by designing meaningful experiences for your users that are authentic to your brand’s voice and culture.
Visit http://www.butlerbranding.com for more information on how we can help build your next design/marketing project.