- How To Change Your WordPress Theme | Blogging Tips
- Email Processing System – How To Make Money Online Fast With Email Processing! Get Paid Daily!
- GSM Tools Collection 2K17 All Frp Mi Account Tool Free Download
- “The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is n
- How You Can Make $150 Dollars a Day Online From Home! You Can Start Today – (Here is How)
In this video, you’ll learn how to block access to social media websites using FortiGuard categories. You’ll need an active license for FortiGuard Web Filtering services.
Web filtering with FortiGuard categories allows you to take action against a group of websites in a certain category. In this example, you’ll learn how to block websites that fall into the social media category. Computers on your internal network will not have access to any websites that are fall into Fortiguard’s social media category. You can go to the FortiGuard website to find out which websites are included in a category. If there are any additional specific websites and subdomains that you’d like to block, you can combine FortiGuard categories with our Static URL filter.
For more information about categories visit the FortiGuard Center at http://www.fortiguard.com/webfilter.
For more information about Static URL filters visit the Cookbook website at: http://cookbook.fortinet.com/blocking-facebook-54/.
Visit Fortinet’s documentation library at http://docs.fortinet.com or our video portal at http://video.fortinet.com.
Best viewed in 1080p.