- How to make money Online – Achieve financial Freedom – Easy Passive Income, start a Business Part 1
- Photo SEO on Photoshop | Ranking on Search Engine
- Also, remember that Carbon is not good for your body, such as
- How to earn 100$ per day? How to Earn Money online
- How to create FREE Google AdWords Professional Account – Search Engine Optimization Google
As a healthcare professional do you blog? Should you blog?
This Blogging411 episode we are talking to dentist and social media extraordinaire Charles Payet (also a NCBN Member).
This Charlotte dentist has grown his business, and cultivated a healthcare environment he is proud of, through his blog and his website. We are going to ask some tough questions, though, about how blogging for health services works.
– What should you blog about?
– What should you NOT blog about?
– How often can you blog?
– Is outsourcing possible?
– What about the use of social media?
See Charles online at http://www.smilesbypayet.com/.
Visit the North Carolina Blogger network online at http://ncbloggernetwork.com.
Co-Host and Regional Ambassador Tiffany Haywood is http://mrsteelovelifelaughter.com/ and on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/TeeLoveLifeLaughter.