- 12 Search Engine Optimization SEO
- The Absolute BEST WAY To MAKE MONEY FAST in GTA 5 Online! (limited time only)
- Barack Obama on Social Media from the David Letterman’s Netflix show MyNextGuestNeedsNoIntroduction
- Sana Fakhar Doing Workout at Gym Video Gone Viral on Social Media
- GOOGLE TEZ APP EARN MONEY RS.9000 & ABOVE WITH PAYMENT PROOF
Blogging Tips For Car Sales Professionals – Blog Training
Welcome to “The Dealer Playbook” session number 53 and we are so excited that you are here.
In our latest offering we are sitting down with “your favorite bloggers, favorite blogger”, a professional blogger that has been making it happen in the blog game since well before they even called it blogging in fact…
Founder and creator of the “Blog Marketing Academy” and also one of Team DPB’s favorite podcasts “Coffee Break Blogging”…
Mr. David Risley!!
David is one of the most sought after experts when it comes to blogging for business and in this session of The Dealer Playbook he dives into “How To Blog The Right Way To Grow Your Business”.
In the auto industry especially we hear so many different strategies and tips from so called “experts” it makes it easy for todays car sales professionals and or auto dealers to be well… Unsure when it comes to blogging.
If you want to learn more about this sessions guest David Risley check his bio: http://www.blogmarketingacademy.com/about-david-risley/
Here is a quick preview of what you will learn more about in this session:
– How a committed blogging strategy can sell you more cars.
– How you can generate an insane amount of leads in your marketplace with blogging.
– How to engage with and handle the leads you generate from blogging.
You will get all that and so much more in this action packed session of The Dealer Playbook Podcast.
Subscribe to The Dealer Playbook Podcast iTunes:
Subscribe To The DealerPlaybook YouTube: