In this video, I will be talking about the common Blogging Mistakes that people make while starting a new blog.
It’s good to learn from your mistakes but it’s not the right way.
You read more about it on my blog – http://www.blogrags.com/newbie-bloggers-mistakes/
Join our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/961997697242856/
Here are 5 Common Blogging Mistakes to Avoid
1. Choosing a broader niche – With the web space becoming crowded it’s a bad idea to start a blog on a broader topic. Choose a narrower topic.
2. Giving up early – You should not give up early, keep patience to sustain in the industry.
3. Copying others – Try to be unique in your own way
4. Trying to be perfect – You need not be perfect, people make mistakes, don’t make a fuss about it. It’s natural 🙂
5. Ignoring Content Promotion – Don’t ignore content. Content is the king
To read more Blogging Case Studies – http://www.blogrags.com
Follow me on Facebook – http://facebook.com/himanshugupta2k9
Follow my blog on Twitter – http://twitter.com/blogrags