- Tiger Shroff vs Vidyut Jammwal comparison (Biography★Filmography★Social-media★Net-worth)
- Home Business Success Step By Step Training – How To Make Money Online Passive & Residual Income
- Ashton Harrison: The Road to 24
- Blogging tips – How to Start A Blog
- WION Gravitas: US President’s pants mocked on social Media
Blogging Basics for Beginners – 30 Free Training Videos
Go to: https://ippts.net
Tip 1 – Allow your readers to post comments, and respond to them. This allows the reader to become an active part of your site and provides you the opportunity to develop a relationship with your readers. If people see that you respond to comments, they will return after making a comment, to read your response.
Tip 2 – Be sure to identify the hotspots of your blog. Hotspots are the places that tend to be the most visible on your blog. What you have in these areas depends on your layout and your reader’s reading habits. You could use the space for various incentives, such as reminders for subscribing, advertising, or even premium content.
Tip 3 – Going to blogging conferences can be very helpful to those that are new to blogging, as well as those that have been doing this for some time. It will give you some new skills, and also allow you to socialize with others that have found success in this line of work.