- 5 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE | WORK FROM HOME 2018
- You’re Bad at Social Media! #32
- தீவிரவாதிகளின் மிரட்டல் என்ன? | Indian Army vs Social Media | TP | Vicky | Pokkisham
- How Social Media Is Changing War and Politics
- EARN 30 LAKH PER MONTH online (PROOF) , Make money online, NO INVESTMENT Business idea | Rik Sourav
Search engine optimization is incredibly important for marketers. When you optimize your web pages — including your blog posts — you’re making your website more visible to people who are looking for keywords associated with your brand, product, or service via search engines like Google.
But it can be a pretty tricky tactic to master with Google’s copious algorithm updates.
How do you know what matters and what doesn’t? What are today’s blog SEO best practices, and what’s considered “old-school”? How on earth can you keep it all straight?
Click here to download our free guide on how to double your blog traffic and leads.
We understand confusion is a common issue facing inbound marketers — and we want to help. In this post, we’ll cover how to optimize your blog posts for the keywords you care about, along with a few other optimization tactics you should keep in mind.
Note that this list doesn’t cover every single SEO tactic under the sun. Rather, these tips are meant to get you started with improving SEO for your blog in particular.