- MAX EXPO MARKETING AGENCY | SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION | SEO MARKETING COMPANY
- Rape attempt on girl filmed and uploaded on Social Media | Kanigiri | Prakasam district – TV9
- Search Engine Optimization Courses London
- Social Media Longevity | Online Integrity | How Much Adsense do MCN’s Get? | Mike Falzone Part 1
- Create and Sell Your Own Website|Make Money| Intro
If you’re guilty of living an Insta Lie or know somebody that is, then this video is most certainly for you. We’re partnering up with boohoo.com to call out some of the funniest and most common Insta Lie’s posted on social media.
Insta Lie (verb): an intentionally false representation of real life on social media. Examples include:
1.) Tagging an edited and made-up selfie with #IWokeUpLikeThis;
2.) Taking a million selfies before deciding on just one to post as #Effortless ?;
3.) Going all the way to Starbucks, buying a coffee and opening up your Macbook – taking a photo of your #WorkSpace, closing your Macbook and then going back home;
4.) Using filters to edit your travel photos – making them literally look #Unreal.
DITCH THE LABEL
▶ Find out more and get advice: http://www.DitchtheLabel.org
▶ Ask a question to our experts on the new Ditch the Label Community: http://www.DitchtheLabel.org/community
▶ Buy merch & fund our work: http://store.DitchtheLabel.org
boohoo is a global online fashion retailer offering thousands of styles across womenswear and menswear – 24/7 fashion at its best.
▶ Visit www.boohoo.com to find out more.
▶ Like us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/DitchtheLabel
▶ Follow us on Twitter: @DitchtheLabel
▶ Follow us on Instagram: @DitchtheLabel
▶ Add us on Snapchat for behind-the-scenes access: DitchtheLabel