- Blogging inspiration and motivation- tips for people who want to start a blog
- Earn Money Online Using This Awesome App | Earn Money Doing Time Paas
- TOP *FOUR* Best Ways To Make MONEY In GTA 5 Online | NEW Solo Easy Unlimited Money Guide/Method 1.43
- Engine Optimization Services Queens, NY – Schedule at 888-660-0648
- Intro to search engine optimisation (SEO)
Angular 6 – The Complete Guide (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/angular2-complete-guide/)
Angular is great for building powerful single-page web applications. However, as with all single-page web applications, there is one disadvantage when it comes to SEO (search engine optimization). Usually SPAs are rendered client side and therefore web crawlers of search engines are not able to see the see the complete structure and content of websites. With this limitation in place it’s not possible to list your website correctly in search engine results.
In this tutorial we’re going to take a look at the most easiest approach which is available to get rid of that limitation for your Angular 6 application by using server-side rendering with Angular Universal.
This is a CodingTheSmartWay.com tutorial.
Become a CodingTheSmartWay Patreon:
Night Owl by Broke For Free is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!