- Search Engine Optimization with SEO expert
- Video Blogging Tips – Change Your Location
- Comedian Demetri Martin says social media creeps him out
- Blogging 102 Course – Starting and Running Your Own Successful Blog
- Interviewing Digital Deepak at cloudbazaar supported by unfolded| Deepak Kanakraju |100days blogging
Hi Friends may many of our readers using adsense on their sites, now here i am going to share a new google adsense update, Google Adsense now allow all adsense clients to share his/her adsense with any one.
You must have to invite users 1st. then he will accept your invitation he can see adsense earning and details etc but a user can not add other users mean , A simple user have simple and limited access only administrator can add delete users and see complete adsense details and administrator have also rights to make some one administrator from user access.
When you will invite someone to your adsense account it is called standaed user and he have limited access
When you will invite someone and after his acceptance you give him access to administrator he can delete and add more it is called super.
This is very simple and easy and risk free to add someone or send invitation to any users.
- Go to your adsense account dashboard
- Go to Account Setting
- In Account setting you can see a box to the bottom of the page, a email invitation box just enter the email to whom you want to add and click on invite for more information see screenshot below.
There is a lot blogs which are running by up to 5 administrators and authors, like makeuseof, techcrunch, howtogeek these are famous blogs and if a user have a adsense account and when he will not use this feature then he have to share his google account passwords then other user can access full account. so Google Adsense release this feature for those who have big sites which are mange by multiple users so they can send invitation easily.
So may many times have need to revoke access or need to delete some one there is simple system to delete someone, just go to your dashboard and in account setting >>Access and Authorization section you can see the list of users there there must be a cross (x) button click on it you have done to delete user.
Hope You like my artilce give me 10 seconds to comment and say a thanx so i will be able to write more stuff for you 🙂